The ideal candidate
Lab.Coop, a Budapest based digital consulting firm is looking for its new CFO! If you have extensive experience in finance, accounting and controlling, moreover you could manage the financial matters of a private corporation (Zrt.), you are the right person! By working with us, you would earn substantial equity and work in a self-managed, flexible and energetic environment. #startuplife
What your job will be
Finance and Controlling:
- Invoicing our clients IFRS
- Legal knowledge
- Tax planning and payment
- Establishing financial processes
- Actual accounting is outsourced, you have to coordinate with the firm about accounting and payroll matters
- Optimizing financial processes and managing financial issues
- Tracking cash-flow
- Financial transactions
- Handling Paypal, Transferwise and any other online payment system in use
- Dealing with the bank
- Solid experience in finance, accounting and controlling
- Finding your way confidently in the maze of Hungarian accounting and tax legislations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Full time availability
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility and ability to get things done
- Nice to have: experience with Google Drive, Asana, Splitwise, Paypal, Transferwise and private corporations (Zrt.)
- SME and or early stage startup experience
- What do we do? We provide our international client base with UX and UI design, mobile and web development and digital marketing services. We also engage in IT education through our subsidiary, GreenFox Academy and reinvest our know-how and profit into venture building, the incubation of startup products.
- Who are we? We have a team of some 20 young, dynamic and bright partners; IT professionals and creative minds using Lean Product Development, Agile Software Development and Design Thinking methodologies.
- Why should you care? We are an employee owned corporation, meaning that every colleague (including you) is a shareholder in proportion to their time spent with us. We use Holacracy as our governance process, in which authority and decision-making are distributed throughout all team members. We believe in extreme transparency, both internally and towards our clients.
- We are often covered by national media, including Forbes, HVG and Origo.
- Competitive salary, based on an objective formula
- You will become a co-owner and partner with shares transferred to your shareholding bank account after the probation period (3 months)
- Working on interesting challenges with a great, young team
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited beer, fruit, coffee and snacks at the office
- Exclusive environment in an super office near Arany János utca metro station.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to having you on board soon!
Péter Langmár - CEO